ONLINE DATING POINT

0
Arbitrage and PPC:
Think of this as buy low, sell high. It's simple in nature, slightly more complex in practice. The idea here is that you are using a site building program of your own creation, or one from the list we discussed earlier to build pages with long tail keywords that are then redirected to a money page with a higher price, but related keyword. That's the key here. So lets take SSEC for example. I head over to my keyword tool of choice and type in my high priced keyword. Lets use red widget as an example. My keyword tool gives me hundreds of long tail variations of the keyword red widget which I then use to setup my SSEC cloaked pages. My pages get built on several throw away domains, then the human traffic gets redirected to a landing page focused on my main keyword red widget which is of course loaded with ads and looks completely White Hat. I get my clicks, make money, rinse and repeat. Now, lets assume you are doing this with thousands of main money keywords because one of the keys to black hat is volume. Well, you need to be able to build these landing pages quickly and easily, right? After all, Black hat's are lazy. So, you find a good tool. In this example I use a program called Landing Page Builder . Landing Page Builder dynamically generates landing pages based on the traffic you send it. You load up your money keyword list, setup a template with your ads or offers, then send all of your doorway/cloaked traffic to the index page. The Landing Page Builder shows the best possible page with ads based on what the incoming user searched for. Couldn't be easier, and it automates the difficult tasks we all hate. This si teh same method all of the PPC arbitrage people use to make a killing, but the difference here is that our traffic is free and natural instead of paid. I've personally made well over $100,000 with this exact method.

Post a Comment

 
Top